It has been an uncertain time lately with the presence of COVID-19 in our country. We wanted to reach out to reassure our Black Sheep family who may be concerned.
Our Cellar Door is open for for seated tastings, and we encourage you to book ahead of time.
Our online store is also open, delivering anywhere in Australia!
We are committed to keep our Cellar Door, office and warehouse open so we can continue to send out the wines you know and love! If you are missing the Black Sheep at this time, jump onto our shop or connect with us on Facebook or Instagram
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU
- We have hand sanitiser on entry to our Cellar Door for you
- We are encouraging contactless payments
- Every member of the cellar door, office and warehouse team has been trained in proper hygeine practices. This includes handwashing upon entry and sanitising all benches and tools regularly.
- Our staff are practicing responsible social distancing by working in different areas of the warehouse and office.
- Access to the warehouse is restricted to only those necessary staff members. External parties are restricted from entering our warehouse.
- Using our friends at Courier’s Please and Australia Post, you can be assured that your wine will arrive safely. You can read their respective policies on COVID-19 here and here