It has been an uncertain time lately with the presence of COVID-19 in our country. We wanted to reach out to reassure our Black Sheep family who may be concerned.
The Black Sheep Bottle Shop is open for business
We are committed to keep our Cellar Door, office and warehouse open. We cannot currently pour wines for tasting but are confident that we can continue to provide the wines you know and love!
Our Cellar Door is open for sales, but no tastings at this time.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU
- Providing hand sanitiser for all guests on arrival and throughout the tasting.
- Increasing how often we clean our bathrooms, bar, handrails and other hard surfaces.
- Ensuring Neville the Sheep (who sits on the steps of our Cellar Door) is clean behind the ears!
- Moving to cashless payments only through our EFTPOS card facilities.
- We are looking after and monitoring our team to ensure they remain healthy and hygienic. This extends to our team members’ families.
- We will update our strategy as SA Health release their recommendations for businesses.
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US
- First of all – stay safe and healthy! Our number one concern is the health of our Black Sheep family. Wash your hands, listen to the advice your state’s health department and avoid any international travel!
- If you are feeling unwell with symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus, we ask that you stay home and plan your visit to Cellar Door for a later date.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided when you come into our Cellar Door
- Bring your credit or debit card to enable cashless payments.